[nfbwatlk] successful barbecue!

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Sun Jul 21 04:41:58 UTC 2013

Well, I think that the 2013 Seattle chapter barbecue was a big success and a lot of fun! I want to thank Noel Nightingale, Jim Peterson and their family for once again hosting the event. Thanks to Jim Peterson, Jacob Struiksma and others who cooked the burgers and sausages, and thanks also to James and Mary Helen for shopping for and bringing them. There were 37 members and friends in attendance! The dining room table was filled up with yummy salads, gazpacho, chips fruits, veggies and several scrumptious desserts (I felt it was my duty to sample all of the desserts). Many enjoyed the privately-supplied beer. The weather was beautiful, and so was the company!

If you didn't make it out this year, be sure to join us next year.

Cheers!

Marci Carpenter