[nfbwatlk] National Federation of the Blind Spring 2013 Seminar

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed May 8 04:12:10 UTC 2013

Hi Mike, Debbie here. Wow I wish I could be there, but I guess it's a little far for me to come from Denver. Well I have some news of my own, I will be moving to choose Spokane. Actually eventually Craig will be moving there with me, but right now he needs to take care of his parents, so I'll be moving on my own. It's a little scary, but I think it will be fine. I'll be letting Maria know too so that I can join that chapter. I'm graduating in August I think, I was still working on the date. Talk to you soon peace Debbie

Sent from my iPhone