[nfbwatlk] National Federation of the Blind Spring 2013 Seminar

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 21:49:33 UTC 2013

Hi everyone I am trying to make arrangements to attend the meeting this
weekend and would like to arrange a ride with someone or arrange a place to
meet.  If I can work it out I will be staying in Marysville and head south
from there Saturday morning.  Otherwise can someone tell me where to go from
the bus stop near City University?  I should have no trouble with bus
routes, I just don't know where to go from the bus stop.  Any help would be
appreciated. - Philip