[nfbwatlk] Spring Seminar

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Fri May 17 00:45:53 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I hope that many of you will be joining us this Saturday, May 18th from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. for the NFBW Spring Seminar. It will be a day of learning, planning and Federation camaraderie! The address for City University is 521 Wall St. This is on the south side of Wall St. The entrance is on the 6th Ave. end of the building (SW corner of  6th & Wall). We will be meeting in the Calgary Room on the 1st floor.

The Greater Seattle chapter will be providing snacks and water, as well as cold beverages for lunch. As noted earlier, lunch will consist of pizza and salad delivered form a local pizzeria.. We are asking that you bring $5 cash per person for lunch.

We well be discussing state and national legislation, practicing communications with legislators, making plans for the future of our affiliate, and learning more about OUR NFB. The NFB of Washington will also be holding a Board of Directors meeting during the day.

CityU is served by several bus routes. You can contact me for assistance in trip planning, or you may contact Metro Transit directly at http://metro.kingcounty.gov.  or (206) 553-3000.  For those arriving by car there is on-street parking, as well as 2 pay-parking lots across the street from the campus.

Please join us for this fun and important event!

Marci Carpenter
(206) 933-7971
mjc59 at q.com