[nfbwatlk] National Federation of the Blind Spring 2013 Seminar

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue May 28 09:13:23 UTC 2013

Hi,
That is good!  I'm glad it is okay for both you and your husband.
Thanks
Lauren
"Can you think of times when an encouraging word or act helped shape your
life? Someone loved you, spoke kindly to you, gave you a chance or put an
arm around your shoulder and it changed you.  Their encouragement became the
cure for your grief, your discouragement or your loneliness.  You can be
that encourager for others in need." --Bob Patterson
visit us at catlines.com and lettingthecatoutofthebag.com