[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Why a blind man, his dog, and 35 passengers left an airplane

Walt Cone walt.cone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 22:44:38 UTC 2013

Hi Lauren and Debbie,

     I agree about the bullying but those are the ones who have had good
training and were encouraged and now forget They were there once.  I know of
many times I as a blind person was gold not to cook because it was too
dangerous.  I learned early in life when someone tells me I can't do
something I tend to do the oposite, but not all believe that especially a
newly blind person.