[nfbwatlk] Seattle Chaptr Holiday Party

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Sat Nov 30 22:06:27 UTC 2013

JUST ONE WEEK UNTIL THE PARTY! RSVP NOW!

COME AND JOIN US FOR GOOD FOOD AND GOOD CHEER!

YOU ARE INVITED!!!

TO THE 2013 GREATER SEATTLE NFB HOLIDAY PARTY

WHEN:
Saturday, December 7th
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.

WHERE:
Rock Bottom Brewery Restaurant
1333 5th Avenue, Downtown Seattle

DETAILS:
Everyone orders from the Rock Bottom's menu http://www.rockbottom.com/full-menu/seattle and pays for her/his own meal. There is no additional charge for attending.
Prices range from $7 - $20 (17% gratuity will be added to each check)
We will have a gift exchange for those who wish to participate. Bring a gift to give and you will get a gift: suggested price $15.
Please RSVP to me by Monday, December 2nd.
All are welcome; chapter members, families, non-members, folks from other NFB chapters.

Marci Carpenter
206-933-7971 (H)
206-604-5507 (C)
mjc59 at q.com