[nfbwatlk] FW: Documentary Series is Looking for Blind Expectant Mothers (NOT SPAM)

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Oct 24 20:29:51 UTC 2013

From: Mike Freeman [mailto:k7uij at panix.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:29 PM
To: list at cfb.ca
Subject: FW: Documentary Series is Looking for Blind Expectant Mothers (NOT
SPAM)

Elizabeth, Mary Ellen, Noel and others:

Like *****YUCH!!!!!***** How many of you want to lay odds on the chances of
disabusing this person of her damn-fool notions? Yet I suppose we should
try. But from the assumptions inherent in her premise that pregnancy for a
blind woman is different from that of a sighted woman, I fear me there is no
hope. I can just see her filming morning sickness and marveling that the
blind pregnant lady can find the emesis bowl!

Mike Freeman