[nfbwatlk] : Fundraising

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Oct 31 15:34:59 UTC 2013

With respect, I profoundly disagree with all of you. In this world, there
ain't no such thing as a free lunch. A number of sites run such spam-scams.
The only way the NFB of Washington would get credit would be if every
purchaser allowed his/her addressbook or other such lists of email addresses
or friends to be used by the sites to spam the purchaser's unsuspecting
confraires. I refuse to allow the NFB of Washington to be used as an
instrument of unwanted spam. There's way to much of that already.

CFB looked into this already and I said the same thing on it's list.

Check it out and caveat emptor.

Mike Freeman