[nfbwatlk] [DISABILITY] IMPORTANT: Fwd:Recruiting Consultants with Disability and Cultural Expertise

Tue Sep 3 14:06:52 UTC 2013

Debby,

Congratulations on your tremendous graduation. Now that you're done, and looking back, I h ope the expectations were met, and that you feel good about being at the center for the length of time you were.

Looking forward to talking with you at State convention, if and when you can get the time off for it.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debby Phillips
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 4:49 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] [DISABILITY] IMPORTANT: Fwd:Recruiting Consultants with Disability and Cultural Expertise

Hi, doing some email catch up, if only I can stay awake!  I graduated and have my bell, first of all!  I'm so glad to have those grad requirements behind me!  Second, I will be moving to Spokane by myself for a bit, as Craig will still be caring for his mom until something else can be arranged, and also we are looking for a house to buy.  It will be good to be in Spokane!
But I am needing to look for a place to stay, as I have an internship teaching Braille to blind adults at the Inland Lighthouse.

We had a One Touch self-defense class a couple weeks ago.
Practicing what I have learned is a problem, so I'm wondering if we might get some kind of self-defense class in Spokane for blind women.  And men too if they want.  Will call you later today,
Maria.    Peace,    Debby