[nfbwatlk] Test

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Sep 5 21:30:02 UTC 2013

On NFB lists, you do not have to use Reply All -- that's WCB nonsense, not
us. They're the ones with Puritanical list moderators and paranoid
participants. (smile) Just hit Reply and your messages will go to the list.

On the other hand, the default for list members may be that, as I said, the
"NotMeToo" field is set. I can change this for anyone who wishes or people
can change this themselves if they save their monthly post from NFB that
gives their list passwords so they can get in to diddle with their settings.

Mike