[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Chapter meeting reminder

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Sep 10 21:35:44 UTC 2013

First, please bear in mind that I was expressing my opinion, not setting NFBW policy. I'm sure this will be discussed during the Board conference call on September 16.
Second, I know of no statewide fund raisers being planned at the moment although there are plenty of hints from back East that these should be part of the affiliate's Meet the Blind Month activities. We can discuss this also during the Board conference call. Ideas are, of course, welcome.
Third, I understand there is some ongoing discussion in the Seattle chapter of fund -raising possibilities.
Mike