[nfbwatlk] Convention Registration Form Now on NFB of Washington Web Page

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Sep 19 20:15:59 UTC 2013

All:

The main page on the NFB of Washington website, http://www.nfbw.org, has
been updated. You will now find a registration form which may be used to
record pertinent information about convention registration to accompany
payment to the NFB of Washington post office box. Greatful thanks go to
Marci Carpenter and to Cindy Bennett for their assistance creating the form.

Be sure to preregister for the convention; you save $15 by registering
before October 7. After that and at the door, price of registration per
person is $20 rather than $15 and the total cost for the two meals - Friday
evening dinner andSaturday evening banquet - is $80 rather than $70. It pays
to preregister. Also, please make your convention hotel reservations by
calling (425) 339-2000. Please be sure to mention that you will be attending
the convention of the NFB of Washington to get the convention roomrates
which are $89 plus tax per night for singles and doubles, $99 plus tax per
night for triples and $109 plus tax per night for quads.

We look forward to everyone attending our convention.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington