[nfbwatlk] FW: You be the judge of Amtrak's accessibility track record

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 13:44:42 UTC 2014

Lauren, each train carries either a lift you can request to ride up on, or they have ramps the trains carry. The single story trains have the lift and the double deckers have the ramps. If this has changed the last year or so I don't know. We frequently took a train from Olympia to Pasco. You have to go through Portland to get to Pasco. They never let us stop in Vancouver so we could camp on Mike's doorstep for a couple of hours, grin.

Becky and Jake pawing out a hello
.