[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Video on fair wages for workers with Disabilities

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 11 15:16:23 UTC 2014

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Danielsen, Chris (by way of David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>)
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 7:26 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Video on fair wages for workers with
Disabilities

Dear Fellow Federationists:

We wanted to share a video <http://youtu.be/WXJqWPIaDrQ>  with you that
supports our call for fair wages for workers with disabilities. We asked
American workers at an event outside Johns Hopkins Hospital what they
thought of the fact that Americans with disabilities can be paid less than
the minimum wage. Their reactions are powerful.

Please share this video (http://youtu.be/WXJqWPIaDrQ) with your family and
friends via e-mail or text message; through your Twitter, Facebook, or other
social network accounts; by posting the link to your blog, Web page, or Web
site; and any other distribution method that is available to you. When
sharing on Twitter, remember to use the hash tag #fairwages. Enjoy, and
thank you!

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations