[nfbwatlk] King County public transit vote information

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:07:12 UTC 2014

http://www.kingcounty.gov/elections/voting/accessible/AVClocations.aspx

Accessible Voting Center locations, dates and times : King County
Elections
skip to main content
Bridge/horiz_transbg

?
list of 5 items
 Home How do I...  Services  About King County  Departments
list end

Elections
King County Elections
You're in:
Elections Home
 »
Voting in King County
 »
Accessible voting
 » AVC locations
list of 14 items
 Elections Home
 News & media
 Register to vote
 Voting in King County
list of 6 items nesting level 1
 Accessible voting
list of 3 items nesting level 2
 AVC locations
 Education and outreach
 Disability Advisory Committee
list end nesting level 2
 After you vote
 Ballot lifeycle
 Overseas and service voters ballot access
 Replacement envelope
 Return your ballot
list end nesting level 1
 Current elections
 Election info and archive
 Reference & maps
 Contact us
 About us
 For candidates
 Videos
 For jurisdictions
 ?????????
 ti?ng Vi?t
list end

King County Elections 919 Southwest Grady Way Renton, WA 98057-2906

206-296-VOTE (8683)
TTY: Relay: 711
FAX: 206-296-0108

Hours:
Weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Accessible voting centers
Locations, dates and times
AVCs for this election
Accessible Voting Center Table frame
Go to an accessible version of this page

Socrata
list of 4 items
About this Dataset
Full screen
Socialize
list end
Type in your search term and press enter.
Type in recipients' email addresses, separated by commas, and press enter
Show column headers
Elections Headquarters
Dates open
April 4-22 (weekdays)
Hours of operation
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Election Day hours
8:30 am - 8:00 pm
919 S.W. Grady Way
Renton, WA 98057
(47.4687197450005°, -122.23006942299969°)
Bellevue City Hall
Dates open
April 21-22
Hours of operation
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Election Day hours
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
450 110th Ave
Bellevue, WA 98009
(47.62081642200047°, -122.2017862129997°)
Seattle Union Station
Dates open
April 21-22
Hours of operation
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Election Day hours
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
401 S. Jackson
Seattle, WA 98104
(47.59887°, -122.328587°)
list of 5 items
View first page
View previous page
1
View next page
View last page
list end

Accessible Voting Center Table frame end
See a list of acceptable forms of ID
Remember photo I.D.
See a list of acceptable forms of ID

Look for this sign
accessible voting unit photo

Map the AVCs
February 2014 Map : Accessible Voting Centers frame
Go to an accessible version of this page

Socrata
list of 4 items
About this Dataset
Full screen
Socialize
list end
Type in your search term and press enter.
Type in recipients' email addresses, separated by commas, and press enter

Zoom In
Zoom Bar Slider
Zoom Out
Click to see this area on Google Maps
Map data ©2014 Google
Report a map error

February 2014 Map : Accessible Voting Centers frame end

Updated: April 11, 2014
 Share
 Tweet
 Email
 Print

Information for...
list of 6 items
 Healthcare enrollment Residents Businesses Job seekers Volunteers King
County employees
list end

Do more online
list of 6 items
 Trip Planner Property tax information & payment Jail inmate look up
Parcel
viewer or iMap Public records More online tools...
list end

Contact us
list of 6 items
 206-296-0100 Email us  Staff directory Customer service Report a problem
Subscribe to alerts
list end
list of 6 items
Stay connected!