[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Video about blind people as successful parents

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:08:58 UTC 2014

That's a cool video.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Freeman
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 5:55 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Video about blind people as
successful parents

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Danielsen, Chris (by way of David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>)
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:49 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Video about blind people as successful
parents

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Please take a moment to view and share this video about how blind people
successfully raise children. The video, which is a great tool for educating
the general public, features NFB Jernigan institute Executive Director Mark
Riccobono and his three children: Austin, Oriana, and Elizabeth.

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ0o1UhctEw
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ0o1UhctEw&feature=youtu.be>
&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy and be sure to share it with your friends and family via e-mail or
your preferred social networks.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: (410) 659-9314, extension 2330
Mobile: (410) 262-1281
E-mail: cdanielsen at nfb.org

blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund
campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.