[nfbwatlk] I Did It Again!!!

Mon Apr 28 20:47:11 UTC 2014

Have you preregistered for the 2014 NFB convention at the Rosen Center Hotel in Orlando? I called the hotel and made my room reservation a couple of months ago. The call was very easy to do, and the reservationist was very courteous and helpful. The number is: (800) 204-7234. And, the prerestration for convention was a snap. Just now, I went to the web site for the NFB www.nfb.org/registration<http://www.nfb.org/registration>, and filled in the sblanks on the preregistration form, and used my credit card to get registered and perchase my banquet ticket. I printed out the receipt for the $80 preregistration fee, which would be $10 more at $90 if I wait to register at convention. Now, I have a room, a banquet meal, and am anxious for July 1-6 to come up for this year's convention.

Why haven't you?

... Or have you?

/s/

Bennett Prows