[nfbwatlk] Amazon Smiles

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Aug 2 16:46:31 UTC 2014

I think you can only go for one charity. And you log in through
smiles.amazon.com. I forget the initial sign-up process but I'd bet if you
put "smiles" into the Amazon search box or did a bit of digging on the site,
instructions are there.

Frankly, I'm not convinced that unless one purchases a corporate jet from
amazon, the designated charity gets enough to make the effort worthwhile but
every little bit helps.

Mike