[nfbwatlk] ERRS

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Aug 2 16:48:31 UTC 2014

Really? Would anything have changed? Did the PAC contact Paul Allen? After
all, we've known ERRS was in trouble since at least 2010. WCB initially gave
a grant to keep ERRS up and running but, like every other nonprofit these
days, even it is feeling sufficiently cash-strapped that I dare say grants
from it will be scarce indeed.

Mike