[nfbwatlk] Amazon Smiles

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 23:31:05 UTC 2014

Amazon provided an announcement to share on Facebook and Twitter. I not only posted this on my own  Twitter and Facebook pages, but also posted it on both our NFBW Facebook Page and Group. The directions I posted on the list were copied directly from the AmazonSmile page. I will add those to the social media posts. Others are free to use other methods to log in.  We will set up a Twitter account for the NFBW and post it there.

Keep the ideas coming!

Marci
206-604-5507