[nfbwatlk] Mariners & barbecue reminders

jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:15:17 UTC 2014

From: "Marci Carpenter via nfbwatlk" I will be there at the mariners game
and the BQ on Saturday afternoon
from
Jacob <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 8:16 PM
To: "NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List" <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Mariners & barbecue reminders

Hi Everyone,

Time is running out to buy your Mariners tickets. If you haven’t done so,
get your tickets for the Greater Seattle chapter Mariners fundraiser on
Friday, August 8th. Go to
www.mariners.com/nfb.
Promo code “nfb”

Also, we need to know how many ribs and hamburger/veggie burger patties to
buy for the barbecue. You are welcome to attend the chapter barbecue at Noel
and Jim’s; 3800 S. Ferris Pl on Saturday, August 9th. Please tell me how
many are attending. Guests are welcome. As a reminder, the barbecue is FREE.
Seattle chapter members should bring side dishes, salads or desserts. Out of
town folks just bring yourselves. There will be a keg of beer (purchased
privately). For a $5 donation you receive a refillable cup. There will also
be a 50/50 drawing, so bring money for that if you want to buy $1 tickets.

Come and join the fun!

Marci Carpenter
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net