[nfbwatlk] braille music code

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Sun Aug 24 05:33:39 UTC 2014

I won't enter into the discussion as to whether it is wise to learn Braille music using refreshable braille, but the NLS Music  Services Division has several downloadable Braille music instruction books that are both freely downloadable through BARD and freely borrowable in hard copy.

Dean

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dean.martineau.7
Twitter: @deantopdot
Subscribe to the free weekly Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday at http://www.flying-blind.com