[nfbwatlk] New to NFB

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:52:24 UTC 2014

Hi Kristina,
Welcome! My name is Arielle Silverman and I have been an NFB member
for eleven years. I just moved to Seattle and have enjoyed being part
of the Seattle chapter of the NFB. We are having a holiday party next
weekend. If you didn't see the details posted here, I can send them to
you. It could be a great opportunity for you and your daughter to get
to know us!
Best, Arielle