[nfbwatlk] Appointed to the SRC Council

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:31:14 UTC 2014

Hi Lauren, what a great post! I love your descriptions of your
cats.  Our Flounder is definitely an SRC.  He is so sweet though.
Although lately he's been a little grumpy.  Usually when I pick
him up, he purs and purs.  The last couple of times he has not
purred.  But I don't think it's a permanent grump.  Right after I
put him down and went in to another room, he came along and
rubbed against my ankles.  Lol.

I can function okay, but I can't believe how painful this is.
Good grief! My head feels awful and I am having a hard time
turning my head because it hurts.  But I want to be well, so many
things to do and I don't feel like doing any of them.  Sigh.  I
wish it would snow and just be nasty then I would feel better
about being inside.  But yesterday was cold (which made my head
hurt to be outside) and sunny.  I'd be happy for cold and snowy
right now.  Lol.    Peace,    Debby and Miss Neena