[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} How do blind persons compensate for thiskind of sighted interactions?

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue Dec 2 16:52:42 UTC 2014

Jim,
You make some good points.
I can't say I always remember all the proper reactions or postures, but that
I was sighted for 23 years before losing my sight. Helps with facial
expressions and reactions.
Sometimes they happen automatically, and give away more than I want. smile.
I am sure you impress the croud with your boice when you are in concert.
Take care, and keep up the music entertainment.
Julie