[nfbwatlk] Two Job Announcements at Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc

Dianne Ferrell tvi_dianne at dslextreme.com
Sat Dec 6 17:48:56 UTC 2014

Dear Mr. Daniel:

I am an experienced teacher of the visually impaired and am interested in
filling your advertised vacancy for Braille Literacy Instructor.  I have
worked professionally with school-aged children for ten years and am now
working independtly teaching braille to adults.

Before your job announcement was advertised, I spoke with you, by telephone,
about your up-coming vacancy.  Upon your request, I e-mailed a copy of my
resume.  Do you require any more information from me to apply for this job?

I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Dianne S. Ferrell