[nfbwatlk] At Large chapter meeting reminder

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 03:19:19 UTC 2014

Are you a blind adult or parent of a blind child who lives in an area without access to a local NFB chapter?
Would you like to connect with other NFB of Washington members?
Then you will want to call in and join our At Large chapter meeting.

WHEN: Sunday, December 28 at 7:30 pm Pacific
WHERE: Via free conference call. Call-in number is (712) 432-0140; access code 849246#

Betty Watson, NFBW Board member and Clark County chapter President, will be this month’s moderator. It’s easy to participate. Just dial the phone number listed above. You will be asked to enter an access code (also listed above) to join our call. There are interesting discussions and the latest news of happenings in the Federation.

If you have any questions you may call Betty at (360) 718-8803.

Marci carpenter
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>
(206) 604-5507