[nfbwatlk] Where you can hear today's Super Bowl if you have serious XM satellite radio.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Sun Feb 2 18:02:23 UTC 2014

also please note that I'm dictating this to my phone so if some of this has any further problems that is the reason why. PS please realize that although HeyTell application is good the volume is too low and the application also prevents interfacing with my hearing aids via Bluetooth so simply put since I can't hear it I unfortunately can't use it. My good friend Doug tells me that there's been some discussion on the HeyTell application which I cannot hear so I post to answer to that question that I've been flying around on that list here on the state list for all be able to see. See you sextons house for Super Bowl 48 the national broadcast which is Westberg one it's channel 88 the Seattle Seahawks broadcaster channel 86 the Denver Broncos broadcast if you want next and it channel 225 and if none of this makes sense and have serious XM please call them at 888-539-7474 and a recording will play the actual channels to you. I hope this helps.

Maurice Mines, secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Phone number 360-524-0791. School email address, Maurice.Mines at PCC.Edu