[nfbwatlk] Where you can hear today's Super Bowl if you have serious XM satellite radio.

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 19:30:35 UTC 2014

Mike, I noticed the game was on several radio and one radio-like TV station.
I should think going to the Sea Hawks web site should give you a dozen or
four  station in several states. Google Sea Hawks radio, and see what comes
up. I haven't checked

Wish I would have known to check earlier. Got to get back to work.

Becky and her flying needles