[nfbwatlk] snow report

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at q.com
Sun Feb 9 16:13:25 UTC 2014

We got about 3 inches here in Seattle last night. It snowed really really hard, but now they are forecasting rain for later today.

Marci

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2014, at 10:15 PM, debby phillips <semisweetdebby at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Albert, I am not sure about the west side, but we did.  We only got a couple inches here, but south of us they got more.  I think we're supposed to get more.  Not sure about that, though.  If you don't like the weather, wait ten minutes it'll change.    Peace,    Debby