[nfbwatlk] Rain Report

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 15:55:20 UTC 2014

There used to be a spray to make clothes water repellent, if you want to try
that road. Just not sure where to get such a critter now. I assume a cleaner
can do something to boost water repellency in your clothes.

Now just think how fancy I would talk if I had a working spell check,
hehehehe.

Becky and her head full of silly-lilly-quees, snort, snort.