[nfbwatlk] Fwd: Lauren Merryfield has asked for your help to get Equal Rights for Disabled Workers

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at q.com
Tue Feb 11 17:44:31 UTC 2014

The NFB is supporting all efforts to raise minimum wages for disabled workers so I am forwarding Laurens link to this petition for anyone to sign.

Marci

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lauren Merryfield via Causes <no-reply at causesmail.com>
Date: February 8, 2014 at 12:37:52 AM PST
To: mjc59 at q.com
Subject: Lauren Merryfield has asked for your help to get Equal Rights for Disabled Workers

Lauren Merryfield has invited you to sign the petition:
“Currently an estimated 50,000 disabled contractors make UNDER minimum wage. Tell Obama to include disabled workers in his minimum wage increase.”
Sign the Petition to President Obama
President Obama recently committed to raising the minimum wage for federal contractors to $10.10 an hour. However this will possibly exclude workers with disabilities.  While numbers are unclear there are an  estimated 50,000 contractors with...See More

SIGN THE PETITION
or Read more about the petition

Causes, 548 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94107 United States | Privacy Policy
Don't want to receive emails like this? Block Lauren  •  Block messages about Get Equal Rights for Disabled Workers  •  Manage my email settings