[nfbwatlk] Valentines for Vicki

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Feb 14 14:27:34 UTC 2014

Hi,
Can someone print this out from me to Vicki and give it to her?

Hi Vicki, It is your long lost pen pal from long ago.  I am sorry you are
feeling isolated. Just remember that we love you not just on Valentine's Day
but always. Remember that in spirit, you are not alone. I hope you can still
sing, even if it is just within your heart. Your music is beautiful!
Love,
Lauren Merryfield
Ps:I am living in California with three beloved kitties:Maryah, Toby and
Lelaynya (Laynie). I have moved several times but I hope I will stay put
now.

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com