[nfbwatlk] petition to allow medicare topay forlow-visiondevices

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 23:45:54 UTC 2014

Lauren, I'd suggest you contact your local Lions Club.  They may
help with stuff like this, as they do assist with other things
like hearing aids, etc.  Well, here I sit in the Salt Lake
airport, plane leaving late for Newark.  Of course.  So glad that
I'm going a day early.  Bad thing is that I forgot my phone
charger.  I have my Apex charger but somehow in all the flurry of
getting ready to leave this morning my cell charger got left.  So
I have to keep it off most of the time, because I'll need it to
be available for my phone call in the morning telling me when
they're picking me up.  So no listening to my Bard book tonight.
Oh well, I guess there's always TV.    Debby