[nfbwatlk] Bioptic Telescope

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:32:52 UTC 2014

Well, that's great for him that he can drive and all, but
obviously just because someone can drive doesn't make them more
productive than someone who uses a cane or dog and treks to the
bus every day.  It just takes less time to get to work, that's
all.  And sure, I wish I could pop in my car and go to the
grocery store.  Or dash through the drive-through at Walgreen's
to pick up my prescriptions.  And I'll even admit that it ticks
me off sometimes when it takes me twice as long to get somewhere
on the bus as opposed to driving.  But on the flip side, I met my
husband on a bus.  So hey, you never know what adventures you'll
have as a bus rider.  (Grin).    Debby