[nfbwatlk] computer failing

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Mar 9 08:13:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have a Dell laptop which is able to be plugged in but also wireless with
wi-fi at home. I really like it because I can move it around easily. I have
a lot of cords hooked up to it now but I will label them when I move the
laptop around. I can even take it with me. I like it a lot better than a
desktop computer. I got it from
www.accessibility.net
They are in Nebraska and I used to work with Jonathan Ross who is their
techy guy.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com