[nfbwatlk] 2014 NFBW Scholarship Announcement

M J via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 23:34:35 UTC 2014

I am pleased to announce the National Federation of the Blind of Washington 2014 Scholarship program. The attachment contains both the instructions and application.

We will be awarding two scholarships totaling $5,000 at our state convention October 3-5, 2014 in Vancouver, Wa. The application deadline is Friday, September 5th, 2014. This information will also be posted soon on the nfbw.org website. Qualifications and requirements are listed in the instructions. Please feel free to make copies, forward the information and distribute it to any blind students you may know.

Please contact me it you have any questions.

Marci Carpenter
Scholarship Chairperson
National Federation of the Blind
 of Washington