[nfbwatlk] history kicks

debby phillips via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 20:01:15 UTC 2014

Hi Elizabeth, I apologize if my remark about Frank Cuta offended
you.  I was being my wryly humorous self.  Frank has been posting
articles from the Braille Monitor on the WCB list.  I was part of
the convention where Sue Ammeter was removed from the NFB Board.
I soon thereafter returned to my home state of Oregon.  Please
understand that we are not trying to bring back that conflict.
NFBW and WCB have, in the recent past, worked on issues together.
It is a sad fact however, that we are separated.  And you are
right when you say that a lot of energy, money, and I would add,
heartache have done damage to both groups.  So please accept my
apology if I offended you with my remark.    Peace,    Debby