[nfbwatlk] Religion Observations

Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR) via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 14:26:55 UTC 2014

For Elizabeth and Debby's benefit, I have two random thoughts. First, there is at least one good friend of mine and others on this list who has been a nun for a long while, and is also a tremendous Federationist. Second, and you may already know this, but the NFB has a division called "National Association of the Blind in Communities of Faith". It's president is Tom Anderson
5628 South Fox Circle, Apt. A
Littleton, Colorado 80120-5429
Work: 303-778-1130
E-mail: tanderson at cocenter.org<mailto:tanderson at cocenter.org>
It meets and among other things has discussions about how blind people are treated or perceived in various churches/religions. I pasted the info from the NFB.org web site.

/s/

Bennett Prows

/s/

Bennett Prows