[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Tell Your Personal Story!

Mike Freeman via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 23:17:00 UTC 2014

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Danielsen, Chris via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 12:20 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Tell Your Personal Story!

Dear Fellow Federationists:

The National Federation of the Blind is interested in gathering photos and
videos from members of the Federation that tell your personal stories, give
your reasons for involvement in the Federation, and/or show how you are
living the life you want as a blind person. These videos and pictures may be
used on our website, on our social media pages, in our publications, and in
other ways that help to spread our message. In order to facilitate this
sharing of photos and videos, we have implemented a new media upload webpage
on the National Federation of the Blind site. Images and videos are a great
way for us to inform the public about the National federation of the Blind
and about our lives as blind people. They help the public understand that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines us or our future. Please
visit www.nfb.org/media to learn how you can submit your videos and pictures
to us. We look forward to seeing all of the great content you will send our
way!

Thank you,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations