[nfbwatlk] Looking for a reader or shopper?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 03:10:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I have a friend who lives in Tacoma and is wanting to earn some extra
money by working for folks in Tacoma or Seattle as a reader/shopper.
He is a high partial so he doesn't drive, but he can help with
reading/writing tasks,grocery shopping, holiday gift shopping, etc.
and can help courier your groceries on the bus so you don't have to
take a cab home. He has worked in customer service for several years,
is personable, fun and has been arounda lot of blind people! Charges
$10/hr of work plus a small travel fee if he comes up to Seattle. If
you think you might be interested in his services over the next few
months, shoot me an email at
arielle71 at gmail.com
and I'll get you guys connected. Also, please spread the word to
anyone you know who might appreciate this service (like people with
other disabilities, seniors, etc.) in the Tacoma/Seattle area. Thanks
so much!
Best,
Arielle