[nfbwatlk] Re job hunting: an "Inconvenient truth?"

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:33:23 UTC 2014

Good luck.

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debby
Phillips via nfbwatlk
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 10:02 PM
To: Mary ellen; NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Re job hunting: an "Inconvenient truth?"

Hey all, there's an awesome job at the YWCA here, which could be right up my
alley.  I sent them a cover letter today and they asked for my resume.  I am
glad, because I wasn't totally thrilled with the cover letter-I was afraid I
hadn't explained things very well.  But they read my letter (email) and
still wanted to look a! my resume.  So I sent it tonight.  We'll see.
It would be working with women in situations of abuse, so it could be
stressful, but at the same time it could be very rewarding and exciting,
too.  It's kind of an advocy/receptionist job all rolled into one.  So
hopefully it will at least garner me
an interview.    Peace,    Debby