[nfbwatlk] convention

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 01:17:46 UTC 2014

What a good convention. Very informative speeches.

Beth, I thought the hotel staff did an excellent job for us. Pass on a thank
you to them.

Anil was an excellent National rep. I was impressed by his banquet speech. I
think much of it was impromptu. He used many comments from the speechs given
that day and weaved them into his talk.

A thank you to Felix and Bernie for the center piesces on the banquet
tables.

A big thanks to Cory and Doug for a great hospitality room.

A thank you from the Clark county Chapter to those who bought our Candy bars
and the talking thermometer raffle tickets.

Bob

What was the final registration?