[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbo-announce] Last Chance to Register for Convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Oct 28 19:59:32 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbo-announce [mailto:nfbo-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Carla McQuillan via Nfbo-announce
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:30 PM
To: nfbo-announce at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbo-announce] Last Chance to Register for Convention

The Ramada is holding our room block and meal count until this Friday,
October 31.  After that, we can not guarantee that there will be a hotel
room available or that you will get meals.

If you would like to register, please go to our web site at

www.nfb-oregon.org

It is going to be a great convention and you won't want to miss it!

Carla McQuillan
President, NFB of Oregon
Executive Director
Main Street Montessori