[nfbwatlk] OTC students at WCB conventions

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 03:52:34 UTC 2014

Hi all, I'm asking for informational purposes only at this point,
but are OTC students given a choice about which convention they
will go to, ours or the WCB convention? And are their rooms paid
for by the state or by the organization whose convention they
attend? Can students go to both? What kind of ability do we have
to present NFB and our philosophy at OTC? How will this change
when Julie Brannon becomes manager? Just questions that are
filtering through my brain on this Saturday night.    Debby