[nfbwatlk] Photography Exhibit at WTBBL

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Sep 24 16:40:05 UTC 2014

Danielle Miller, Director of the Washington Talking Book and Braille
Library, has asked me to distribute the announcement below:

Dear friends - we just installed an exhibit of photographs today at WTBBL.
The show is made up of large portraits of people who are blind and then
three accompanying photos they took.  The exhibit will be up until December
1.  The artist statements are in braille as well as print.  We are having a
reception at WTBBL on September 26 from 7:00-9:00pm and would love for you
to join us.  If you can come, please just send me a note at
danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov letting me know.

I've attached the flyer for the show.   Please share this information
widely.

All the best,

Danielle