[nfbwatlk] Corrected NFB of WA 2014 Convention Agenda

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 05:13:38 UTC 2014

Wow!  This looks like a great and packed agenda.
I am sorry I will be unable to be at this year's convention.  I'd been
looking forward to it, but I've had a previous engagement that had been
scheduled since this past March.  Otherwise, I'd be there.  Vancouver's a
great place for a convention.
Best of luck!
Jim