[nfbwatlk] Airline Discrimination Incident

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:05:50 UTC 2015

Just so you know Mike, I wasn't in either group when I worked at
IRS and I didn't wait for my "monitor".  Usually I was heading
out and she caught up with me.  Lol.  They stopped scolding me
for not waiting after awhile.  I just trusted that my dog and I
would get out.  I wasn't going to wait around for some crazy
reason, like I needed a sighted guide to get out.  Lol.  So when
ow was in a hotel a few years ago and the fire alarm went off, I
just grabbed my shoes and my dog's harness and we split, but I
had to yell at my roommate to get up and come, because she was
panicking.  And she was dismayed that I was going to go out in my
pajamas.  (Like I was going to take time to get dressed?) Lol.
Debby