[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Doug T. sent you a video: "Blind People Giving Back to the Sighted"

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:39:47 UTC 2015

In case you missed it here is the NFB April Fools video.

Subject: Doug T. sent you a video: "Blind People Giving Back to the Sighted"
From: noreply at youtube.com
To: doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 04:36:20 +0000

      Doug T. sent you a video: "Blind People Giving Back to the Sighted"

Doug T. has shared a video with you on YouTube

            Blind People Giving Back to the Sighted

by
          NationsBlind

            The National Federation of the Blind recognizes that an important part of having equal rights in society is working to fulfill the responsibilities that come with those rights. This is why a cornerstone of the Federation’s work has always been giving back. And this April, we’re establishing a new program to give back to the sighted members of our community.

  Help center •
  Email options
    • Report spam

                    ©2015 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066